Wordle’s latest puzzle is published on April 6th, which is very challenging. Wordle 291 isn’t a particularly mysterious word, but it’s one of those words that’s surprisingly hard to spot. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, with three spoiler-free tips. If you need help figuring out the answer to Wordle 291 on April 6th, just head to the bottom of the page for our daily guides. good luck!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully find out the answer, you will need to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of the three colors. If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, and not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter will be in the word and in the right place.
If you can solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media to get bragging rights. The app also tracks your stats, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 291 on April 6th…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “AUDIO” or “ARISE” are good starting words, because they have a lot of vowels. If you’re using “AUDIO” you might follow it up with something like “SPENT” to include more common characters.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 291 guides…
1. Wordle 291 begins with the letter “C”.
2. Wordle 291 contains two vowels.
3. Punctuation marks.
“Writer. Amateur musicaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie. General internet maven. Bacon enthusiast. Coffee nerd.”