Blizzard has now released full patch notes Update 9.2.5 Of Shade lands, Which will be released next week. In the project, new questlines for cross-sections, Blood Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves, a new PVP arena and more. Find out all the details below.
9.2.5 Patch Notes
Shadowlands Content Update 9.2.5 is coming out on June 1st and comes with many new features and experiences, including new searches for Cross-Faction games, Blood Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves, a new PvP Arena and more!
- All achievements related to agreement sanctuaries are now known and will be calculated on the total achievement point of your character regardless of agreement. However, all writing must be part of an agreement to unlock the achievements associated with it.
- PrerequisitesTormented mountaineer Now the jailer’s inquiry is required: Tier 4 (below Tier 8).
- Achievement Description Dance dervish Now the reward means a toy.
- Required Anima Watts Foot-wire of depth After General Call Reset and Smash Diff is now re-emerging! No longer eliminated by immune effects.
- Fixed an issue that had not been considered for the achievements of the Enlightenment Division High reputations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from achieving achievements Azeroth in battle.
- Removed the experience point reduction used for character level 51-60 in party sync.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where the skeletal armor charges consumed by the Grave (skill) did not reduce the intended amount of train bleed cooldown.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Tithe Despoiler (Kyrian Ability) to provide lethal and survival effects when used against certain enemies.
- Players can now invite members of the opposing faction directly to a group if they are friends through the BattleTag or real name system or if they are members of a community. World of Warcraft Inter-section.
- The pre-defined groups on the Team Inventor list for Myth Dungeons, Raids, Arenas and Rated Battlefields are now open to candidates from both factions, although the group leader may reduce the list with candidates from the same faction if desired.
- Communities World of Warcraft Now let us choose to switch to cross section. However, the guilds are reserved for characters in the same category.
- Random actions such as heroic dungeons, fights or random battlefields are all limited to characters of the same faction.
- The following events are not cross-sections:
- The test of the champion
- Test of the Crusades
- Archangel’s vault
- Icecrown Castle
- Fort of Bardin
- Siege of Borales
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Nightmare Citadel (Exiles Reach Dungeon)
Dungeons and Raids
- Founder SEPULCHER
- Cross Realm raids are now available at mid-level difficulty.
- Myth +
- With the advent of cross-cutting events, achievement Heroic Cryptomancer: Shadowlands Season 3 It should now be in the top 0.1% of Myth + in your region.
Items and Rewards
- Trader Honor Mark now raises the reputation level of your active agreement to 60 (up from 40).
- Accelerated the famous gate-up Renault Level 60 (down from 48).
- Now that you have completed these functions, you have a 100% chance of gaining 1 level of popularity:
- Myths and legends + dungeons
- Dormant Layers 9-16
- Defeat a raid boss Shade lands
- Conquer the rated battlefield
- With the upgrade level of Sacred Anima Driver in your agreement, the rewards of calls now include twice as many thank you offers.
- The reward for Zereth Mortis’ weekly search, “Infinitely Interlocking Patterns”, now includes grateful offers.
- Fixed an issue where Transmox from the Blizzard store would sometimes temporarily disappear from your collection.
- Fixed an issue listed as “unknown” when the Creole war pet was called. The size of his crown and candy canes are also adjusted on the symbol.
Player against player
- New Arena: Mysterious
- Loneliness melee trauma
- The minimum level required to access the shock has been increased to 252 (from 239).
- Fixed an issue where players were missing some skills between rounds.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a round reset if two opposing player characters died at the same time.
- Death Knight
- Damage reduction of the anti-magic zone is increased by 50% (instead of 20%) in PvP.
- Removed PvP efficient ancient shadow dome.
- Demon warmth now increases your tolerance to PVP by 20% (decreasing from 10%).
- Demon Armor pvp skill removed.
- New PvP Talent: Shadow. You get a 100% chance to benefit from the Twilight talent and its effect. If you already have this skill, you can choose another one from the same line.
- Experience point gains increased by 400% when creating special armor or jewelry to create rune carving materials.
- Blood Elves can now begin the search for a new mount, arm skin and Blood Knight Armor and Signet Set. To do this, they need to talk to Liatrin in Oripos. Requirements: Level 60 and high reputation with Silvermoon.
- Dark Iron Dwarves can now search for new mounts and arm skins. To do this, they have to talk to Anvil Thane Durketan in the town of Shadowforge in the Blackrock depths (accessible with the mechanical mole). Prerequisite: Level 50.
Dormant, Tower of the Damn
- All wings are now open (instead of 2 per week).
- Layers 1-8 are now open by default.
- Layers 9-12 are opened after completing Layer 8.
- Layers 13-16 will now open after the previous layer is finished.
User interface and access
- All search filter drop-down menus have a button that allows you to easily remove all active filters now.
- The default gauntlet-shaped cursor now has a new, improved resolution, so you can scale it exactly in the interface options under Accessibility.
- The Player Reporting menu has been revised and new types have been added.
“Hardcore explorer. Extreme communicator. Professional writer. General music practitioner. Prone to fits of apathy.”