Jennifer Lopez, the Waiting for Tonight singer has always been known for more than just her music that is the soul of every party. J-Lo is a style icon who is renowned for her looks and the way she plays tricks with her makeup. So, a JLOXInglot collection was inevitable. The complete collection has 70 items so you have got a lot to explore and a lot to love as well!
The total collection showcases a price tag that ranges between $8.50 – $49. You have lipsticks, powders, lip glosses, blush, eyelashes, Viva Las Lashes Mascara, palettes, bronzers, Loose Highlighters ‘Livin’ The Highlight,’ and eyeshadow palette for $49 that has 3 eyeshadows and a sculpting powder.
The collection is available at 25 Macys stores. You can also order any of the products that you like over here. The icing on the cake is the JLO signature is engraved on every item. Another good news is that the Urban Decay Cosmetics is extending its Beached Summer Collection 2018.
The matte Beaches Bronzers will be stretched into a whole new collection. This will include
- Beached Bronzers in Bronzed & Sun-kissed colors
- 3 new Lipsticks for $18 each. These are:
- Tower 1: a sheer neutral hue that has pink undertones to it and a bronze-golden shimmer finish
- Heatwave which is bronze shade with a metallic finish
- 100 Degrees that is a bright sheer color, apt for the summer, and has a finish that almost resembles a tinted lip balm
- 24/7 Glide-On EyePencil in two shades and for $20 each
- Lucky: a metallic burnt orange shade
- Goldmine: a Golden shimmer hue
This collection will be up for grabs on April 27 officially on the Ulta beauty website. You can also get them in stores by May 6.